Students have the chance to learn Italian in the beautiful surroundings of Southern Italy, near to the Amalfi Coast (Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, etc.). The program includes Italian language lessons and different cultural activities: seminars, excursions, guided visits to Pompeii, Paestum and Amalfi that allow the participants to see and appreciate the astonishing landscapes of Southern Italy while enjoying the Easter traditions and the warm atmosphere.
THE EASTER PROGRAM OFFERS
1 WEEK PROGRAM from 5 to 14 April 2020
- Italian Standard course :1 week/20 group lessons from Monday 6th to Friday 10th April 2020
- 1 Seminar on the History of Salerno
- 1 Guided visit of Salerno
- 1 Half day excursion to Mozzarella factory with tasting
- 1 Seminar on the Italian Easter traditions
- 1 Half day excursion to Minerva Garden
- 1 Cooking practical lesson: Ester recipes
- 1 Full day excursion to Amalfi e Ravello
- 1 Full day excursion to Pompeii
SPECIAL PRICE ALL INCLUSIVE: Eur 520 per person
Price includes the Italian language course, didactic material and all the activities mentioned above.Accommodation is not included in the program.
Different accommodation options are available on request at an extra cost.