Lessons run from Monday to Friday (9.00 – 12.30), 4 lessons a day. The first day of course, the students will be placed in different study groups according to their knowledge of Italian.
Course Description: Italian Standard Course 20 lessons a week (45 minutes each lesson) from Monday to Friday
Course Length: 2 weeks - 40 lessons
In Italian host families / or Hotel****.
From Sunday to Saturday 2 weeks / 13 nights in single room or double room with breakfast
From/to Naples airport to/from Salerno (2 ways) in a private shuttle bus
Sample activities and excursions
The program can include:
- 1 guided tour to the old town of Salerno
- 1 Welcome party at the school
- 1 one day excursion to Amalfi and Ravello
- 1 half-day excursion to Pompei
- 1 half-day excursion to Paestum: archaeological site with Greek temples
- 1 half-day visit to Mozzarella Factory with final tasting
- 1 half-day visit to Lemoncello Factory with final tasting Italian
- hand gestures seminar
- Neapolitan Song Seminar
- 1 practical cooking lesson
This program is designed for student groups (Universities, Colleges or High Schools) or for Adult groups. A minimum of 8 participants is required. A personalized program with different activities and excursions is available on request.
For each group of 15 students, the stay will be free for 1 accompanying teacher
Dates and prices to be arranged according to your needs.
This program is also available for 4 weeks or more