WHY TO CHOOSE SALERNO
• Ideal position by seaside in the South of Italy in a beautiful and famous touristic area: Amalfi Coast with Amalfi, Positano, Sorrento, Ravello; Pompei, Naples, Capri and Ischia; Cilento with Paestum and Palinuro, etc. All the main touristic sites are located at a few minutes by public transports.
• Typical mid-size Italian city (200.000 inhabitants) where it is possible to experience the real Italian life due to the absence of the mass tourism.
• Low-cost of living: In Salerno students can buy everything for less (Ex: 1 espresso+1 croissant= 1.20 eur; 1 big pizza margherita = Eur 3.50).
• Easy ways to get to the city by low cost and standard flights , thanks to the closest international airports of Naples and Rome
WHY TO CHOOSE ACCADEMIA ITALIANA
- Top quality school with International accreditations: Accademia Italiana has obtained official recognitions by the most important National and International institutions that certify the high quality of its programs and services.
- Excellent mix of nationalities and ages: The classes are made up of a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 10 students, therefore creating a friendly and supportive environment in which teachers can review the linguistic progress of each individual student.
- Wide range of Customized Programs: Customized programs include: Italian Language Courses in Italy, Culture Courses, recreational activities, excursions and guided tours to the fascinating cities of Amalfi , Positano, Ravello, Pompeii and Paestum, Capri and Naples.
- High-qualified teachers: All the teachers are highly qualified and specialized in teaching Italian as a foreign language, L2/FL.
- OUR ITALIAN LANGUAGE AND CULTURE COURSES
Accademia Italiana Salerno organizes:
Standard group courses - 20 lessons per week /4 group lessons per day
Intensive and superintensive courses
Culture and Art courses: Literature, Art, Cinema, Theatre...
Special programs for Easter, 50+, food&wine, families...
And much more!
WATCH OUR OFFICIAL 2016 VIDEO!