The Study program for groups usually includes an Italian language course and different recreational and cultural activities, as well as, excursions and guided tours to the fascinating cities of Amalfi, Positano, Pompei and Paestum. Activities, seminars and excursions can be previously agreed with the accompanying teacher and according to students'needs.
Lessons run from Monday to Friday (9.00 – 12.30), 4 lessons a day. The first day of course, the students will be placed in different study groups according to their knowledge of Italian.
Course Description: Italian Standard Course 20 lessons a week (45 minutes each lesson) from Monday to Friday
Course Length: 2 weeks - 40 lessons
In Italian host families / or Hotel****.
From Sunday to Saturday 2 weeks / 13 nights in single room or double room with breakfast
TRANSFER: From/to Naples airport to/from Salerno (2 ways) in a private shuttle bus
SAMPLE ACTIVITIES AND EXCURSIONS:
The program can include:
- 1 guided tour to the old town of Salerno
- 1 Welcome party at the school
- 1 one day excursion to Amalfi and Ravello
- 1 half-day excursion to Pompei
- 1 half-day excursion to Paestum: archaeological site with Greek temples
- 1 half-day visit to Mozzarella Factory with final tasting
- 1 half-day visit to Lemoncello Factory with final tasting Italian
- hand gestures seminar
- Neapolitan Song Seminar
- 1 practical cooking lesson
This program is designed for student groups (Universities, Colleges or High Schools) or for Adult groups. A minimum of 8 participants is required. A personalized program with different activities and excursions is available on request.
For each group of 15 students, the stay will be free for 1 accompanying teacher
Dates and prices to be arranged according to your needs.
This program is also available for 4 weeks or more