- WHICH CITIES AND PLACES OF INTEREST CAN I VISIT WHILE STAYING IN SALERNO?
Salerno is located in an area of great artistic and cultural interest, not far from Paestum, Pompei, Napoli, Capri, Ischia, Sorrento, Caserta, Amalfi, and Positano. All of these places can easily be reached from Salerno by public transport.
The Accademia Italiana organizes guided excursions to these places.
- WHAT IS THE COST OF LIVING IN SALERNO?
Salerno in not an "expensive" city and the cost of living is quite low. For example a coffee + croissant costs about 1 euro; a good pizza Margherita is just 3 euro. A ticket for the cinema is 4 euro.
- WHEN I ENROL, WHAT SHOULD I DO TO COMPLETE MY REGISTRATION?
Once you have sent off your enrolment form , you have to send a deposit of 160 euro on the total cost of the course + 10 euro for bank expenses. The rest of the amount should be paid in advance before the first day of the course. This can also be done directly at the school by paying in cash or traveller's cheques.
- ONCE I HAVE ENROLLED, DO I RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE OF ENROLMENT VALID FOR A REQUEST FOR A VISA FOR MY TIME OF STUDIES?
Yes, once the school has received your payment for the course it will send an enrolment form giving all the details of the booked course.
- I AM A COMPLETE BEGINNER, HOW CAN I ATTEND A LESSON IN ITALIAN?
The teachers are all specialized in teaching Italian to foreigners ,even to students who have never studied the language before. Furthermore, all the teachers know at least 2 foreign languages and this allows them to understand the problems a student can come across.