Language lessons are held in the morning, with a whole range of cultural activities, cooking lessons, special visits with tasting of food and wines and excursions in the afternoons and at weekends.
Course Description: 2 weeks/ 40 Italian General lessons (45 min. each lesson)
This program also includes:
- 2 lessons on the traditional cooking of Campania
- 2 lessons on the traditional wines of Campania
- 1 Half-day city tour of Salerno
- 1 Half-day visit to mozzarella factory (buffalos and workshop) with final tasting
- Half-day visit to a wine cellar or a limoncello factory with final tasting
- 1 full day Excursion
- 2 cultural seminars on wines and gastronomy
Accademia Italiana offers different accommodation options: in host-families with half-board; shared apartments and hotel reservations. Double rooms are available for 2 people travelling together.
During the rest of their free time students can enjoy excursions on their own to Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Capri, Ischia, Caserta, Vesuvius, all easily reachable by public transport and ferry transport [ depending on the time of year ]. This program is available on special dates.
2 weeks/ 40 lessons
eno-gastronomy seminars, cooking lessons, excursions, visits with tasting
Dates 2018: 5 February, 26 March, 23 April, 7 May, 18 June, 16 July, 10 September, 08 October, 5 November, 03 December