Students have the chance to learn Italian in the beautiful surroundings of Southern Italy, near to the Amalfi Coast (Sorrento, Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, etc.). The program includes Italian language lessons and different cultural activities: seminars, excursions, guided visits to Pompeii, Paestum and Amalfi that allow the participants to see and appreciate the astonishing landscapes of Southern Italy while enjoying the Easter traditions and the warm atmosphere.
THE EASTER PROGRAM OFFERS
1 WEEK PROGRAM from 9th to 18th April 2017
- Italian Standard course :1 week/ 20 group lessons from Monday 10 to Friday 14 April 2017
- 1 Seminar on the History of Salerno
- 1 Guided visit of Salerno
- 1 Half day excursion to Mozzarella factory with tasting
- 1 Seminar on the Italian Easter traditions
- 1 Seminar on the history of Arechi Castle
- 1 Half day excursion to Arechi Castle
- 1 Cooking practical lesson: Ester recipes
- 1 Full day excursion to Amalfi e Ravello
- 1 Full day excursion to Pompeii
SPECIAL PRICE ALL INCLUSIVE: Eur 490 per person
Price includes the Italian language course, didactic material and all the activities mentioned above.Accommodation is not included in the program.
Different accommodation options are available on request at an extra cost.